EA during their Gamescom live event revealed all the details surrounding the Battlefield 4 premium edition.
The $50 season pass will include five expansion packs (See below), two week early access to new content, priority queuing on servers, 12 bonus battle packs, (things such has knives, dog tags, and gun attachments) and early access to the Battlefield 4 Beta.
Here’s a list of all the map packs and their release dates.
- Battlefield 4 Second Assault – Includes four fan-favorite Battlefield 3™ maps now re-imagined with the power of Frostbite™ 3. Available first on Xbox One.
- Battlefield 4 China Rising – Players fight for dominance across the vast and majestic Chinese mainland. Available December 2013.
- Battlefield 4 Naval Strike – Experience dynamic ocean combat as the Chinese armada takes the fight to the sea. Available Spring 2014.
- Battlefield 4 Dragon’s Teeth – The US strikes back engaging in all-out urban warfare. Available Summer 2014.
- Battlefield 4 Final Stand – Bring the war to its epic conclusion. Available Summer 2014.
Battlefield 4 will be available on October 29th for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC. Battlefield 4 will also be available on next generation consoles with the Xbox One version slated to be a launch title.